Monday, February 17, 2014

Paris Hilton 33rd Birthday dress

We would like to say happy Bday to her ^,^

The dress she choosed caught my eyes right away with the colour of Radiant Orchid which is on trend this year. I can say this is the smart choice to get intentions, you know it's her night, she got to be the main character. 

Infact, I like this dress, especially on the top. The floating collar match with the colour make me think about a beautiful lotus, great designs! But in the bottom, it's so cheap, I mean, long metalic hot-pink piece, really?!? Thank so much to the very high split-line, it's helpful a lot. And for what I saw, she didn't wear undie @,@

Anyway, this dress can make up a remarkable story to her 33rd Bday, Congratzzz





#radiantorchid #purple #hotpink #dress #parishilton #33 #birthday #lotus #beautiful #hot #not

No comments:

Post a Comment